What an amazing past 2 days! Friday and Saturday were filled with many memories, smiles, and pure joy!
- The girls had their holiday class party and it was their last day of school before Christmas break ! My favorite .. because I get spoiled with my kids for almost 2 weeks! So exciting! I’d rather have warm weather but we will just enjoy lots of hot chocolate 🙂
- I absolutely love to go to my children’s class parties! I get so much joy seeing all the kids in the class filled with excitement! There is no better feeling!
- So when I entered the school (with a case of water, 2 cases of juices, 4 teachers gifts, and 36 student gifts) , the fire alarm went off ( of course ! Hahaha ) Thankfully I was able to put the items down in the office before exiting the building , about 95% of the parents were not so lucky. So there everyone stood in the freezing cold, arms filled, until fire department showed up to clear the building (it was a false alarm thank goodness!) and it created laughs for all the staff and parents 🙂
- I then made my way to Savannah’s class to drop gifts off and give my girl a kiss (she had me for Halloween, so I was going to help Layla’s class for Christmas) .. I walked in to see Savannah with red down her face, her beautiful sweater now dyed red (was white), hands were stained red… yes I decided to spray their hair red this year *pretty sure that bottle was defective hahahaha* MOM FAIL!
- Now onto Layla’s class .. walked into the room to see my daughter was now transformed into a tomato .. she was even worse than Savannah! MOM FAIL x2! Another fail only to bring more laughs hahaha Her party went perfect ! The kids played games, had delicious treats, and everyone really enjoyed themselves . The present for the kids this year was the same thing I did last year .. giving all the credit once again to http://www.Orientaltrading.com ! Super easy, cheap, and adorable toy-filled stockings! There are 8 toys inside and the kids love it!
- After the party was over , we headed home and transformed the girls back to normal ! No more hues of red hahaha
- All 3 of the kids then helped me bake cookies and drank unicorn hot chocolate (YUM)
- We ended our night ordering pizza and watching Christmas movies ( PERFECTION)
- Our Saturday morning was pretty relaxing , basically binged on more Christmas movies
- Mommy then cleaned to some lovely Christmas tunes (really getting in the holiday spirit at this point)
- Saturday night was all the fun! We had our best friends come over with their 2 sons and the kids were having a blast running around and playing together
- We then made our way to go see Christmas lights! Highly recommend going to Haggertys! A cute little Christmas wonderland is how I would describe it! A small portion of Pitman has a beautiful display of lights and pure magic ! Very old school vibes and the kids were amazed by it all! It was extremely cold so we decided to do the rest of the viewing in the car
- We had the kids singing along to Christmas songs (we were definitely competing with the Griswolds), we viewed neighbors lights and enjoyed every second!
- The kids were getting super sleepy so we ended the night making gingerbread ornaments and then we called it a night
This weekend has been nonstop fun and memories I will forever cherish! Woohoo! Christmas is in 3 days !!!