We are a family who loves taking vacations somewhere else. It may not be very far but we like the feeling of being away from home for a breather. And my kids would always look forward to staying in a hotel. And so, how do we enjoy family vacations?
- Make a list of what to do on your vacation before leaving your house.
- If you are driving, make sure you have enough gas
- Find out the things you can do and places to visit in the place of destination.
- Be flexible
- Book your hotel days ahead
- Don’t ever forget to pack your camera and check that all camera accessories are intact.
- Just enjoy the vacation!
Wow. Writing this makes me want to have a vacation soon. I wonder if we could ever go and use one of those Outer Banks vacation rentals. It seems so far away from where we live. But hey, nobody really knows the future right? One day, I might find myself awake on one of the rentals there, enjoying my vacation with my family.