I was just reading about road safety before we left home last week when I saw a motorbike accident. I know you can relate with me… everytime I saw a road accident, I get very fearful. Not really sure why though. When I was in college, we used to live along the highway. I saw lots of road accidents. I saw one 5-year old girl that was overrun by a 6-wheeler truck. It was aweful and pitiful at the same time. My mom had to give me alcohol to take away whatever I felt. I think it gave me a road phobia. Probably this explains why until now, I refuse to drive.
Accidents can happen. But of course, we have to do our part so we can avoid it. Better yet, we should get a motorhome insurance so that we can have something to spend if we need to send our vehicle for a repair or for fixing.
So what are the things to avoid road accidents?
1. Don’t drive when drunk. Or better yet, don’t drink alcohol at all.
2. Make sure the car is well oiled and you have enough petrol in your tank.
3. check all the tires before driving.
4. check that car mirrors are properly angled so you can see what and whos’s behind and beside you.
5. avoid car racing.
6. make sure you feel well when you drive.
We can just do our part.